Wed, Apr 15|
Contest: Support Local Restaurants. Who Can Order the Most?
Time & Location
Apr 15, 2020, 12:01 AM – Apr 30, 2020, 11:59 PM
South Loop, South Loop, Chicago, IL, USA
About the event
1. Orders must be from restaurants located in the South Loop as defined by the area bounded by Jackson Blvd, to approximately 25th Street and from the Chicago River to Lake Michigan.
2. Orders must be for at least one entree item.
3. All contestants must submit their list of restaurants patronized, supported by a copy of the receipt for each order or some other validation of the order(s). Submissions need to be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org no later than May 5, 2020.
4. See below link for a list of restaurants in the South Loop that are currently offering pick-up/takeout and/or delivery. As this list can change, restaurants do not have to be on the list to count as long as they are located within the South Loop, as identified under #1.
5. A tie in the numbest of orders completed will be broken by the number of establishments ordered from. (For example, if 3 people are tied with 15 orders, but 1 has ordered from 3 restaurants, 1 has ordered from 6 restaurants and the last has ordered from 15 restaurants, the one ordering from 15 restaurants wins).
6. The contest is open to both SLN members and non-members so please share!
TIP: A relatively easy way to increase number of purchases is to purchase separate meal(s) and donate them to someone working in a medical facility or to first responders.
Click ON THIS LINK to see REVISED list of locations open for takeout/pickup and/or delivery. If you click on the specific location logo, it will bring you to their website.
Prizes are presented by Everywhere Wireless (thanks for their generosity!)
1st Place - $100 Cash and $50 Gift Card to Choice of Restaurant*
2nd Place - $50 Cash and $50 Gift Card to Choice of Restaurant*
3rd Place - $25 Cash and $50 Gift Card to Choice of Restaurant*
(* Gift Card MUST be for a restaurant located in the South Loop- see Rule 1)